Rebecca Rebecca

What NewGrounds has been missing

I've been floating around here back when the portal first opened and wads of stuff slowly flooded in. I even submitted some pretty crappy stuff - ASIDE - When teh site FIRST started, it was HUMOUR LIKE THIS that made it EXCELLENT. We need more stuff like this to make Newgrounds what it once was!! EXCELLENT. Fantastic. Please make more!

Tom and co. Please - follow suit! Tom you use to make those mini-clips that ran, like the bear wiping the rabbit on his ass. We need these Un-PC days back!!

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Similar to Foldgers

Good till the last drop... almost...
The fist of furry part was... how I would've ended it. But, good jorb none the less.

Less is more?

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring ring
banana phone

Passion Of The Christians Passion Of The Christians

-=fart=-

I was watching this and asking myself "Really, what gives about people picking on anyone's faith??" - if you thought "Passion of the Christ" was a bad idea, don't watch it. I never went to see it. Why attack people? Stupid.

Then it was all worth watching this animation when i got to finally see the animators. Two nerdy tweens. They drew Mel as hitler (which was funny) - but more funny seeing the other two guys faces! so i gave it two.

SnackOlantern SnackOlantern

quick snicker

I don't know if that last guy just selectively reads or something.
You MASH the "A" button - it says it before you hit play. Make sure you don't land on them either. I was able to eat like 3 kids a second.
Got boring after 10 seconds though.

Micheal Jackson Baby Drop Micheal Jackson Baby Drop

RE: Hitler

i think he's trying to show the irony here.
the worlds most vicious man is Whack-O Jack-O now.

Panik In Chocoland Panik In Chocoland

SUCKS

This game came out 20 years ago in UK. It was called Banana Man!